ERR Health sources outstanding talent for leading employers in the Public and Private Health Sectors, including NFP and NGO. We specialise in identifying and placing executive leadership and clinical healthcare professionals in hard to fill critical positions across metropolitan, rural and remote locations by sourcing talent from the global market.
We’ve invested considerable resources into building networks and candidate pools in the global market, undertaking international recruitment activities and sponsoring Medical Careers Fairs where we have connected with a large number of UK based healthcare clinicians, professionals and executives.
Over many years recruiting in this specialisation, we have established connections across Australia’s public and private health sectors as well as across the UK NHS and the New Zealand public health system. We have successfully placed both executive, nursing and medical professionals into long-term vacant roles and critical shortage areas.
We deliver Permanent and Locum talent for the Public and Private Health Sectors, NFP and NGO across:
- Executive, general management and corporate leaders in hospitals and healthcare,
- Clinical leaders and specialists in medicine, nursing, allied health and mental health,
- Academic leaders in health, life science and related areas in universities.
The ER Health Team has:
- A working understanding of the Australian and UK public healthcare system,
- Knowledge of current trends in healthcare workforce, nationally and globally,
- Experienced application of the clinical recruitment and immigration processes and requirements,
- Experience in providing strategic advice to clients on targeted attraction and direct recruitment strategies.