Eden Ritchie is seeking a Test Lead to perform the critical role of developing Test Strategies and Test Plans for projects, recruiting other testing roles, providing assurance and managing the Senior Test Analysts who will be assigned to projects.
You will have extensive experience leading the testing function in large, multi-year projects that encompass complex IT solutions to deliver significant business and customer change.
This role requires a candidate with 5+ years in a Test Lead role for a complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- 12 month contract
- Brisbane CBD location
As the Test Lead, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop effective test strategies, plans, processes, tools and reporting that encompass both assurance of the supplier’s testing obligations and the delivery of the testing outside the supplier’s scope.
- Ensure test strategies and plans adhere to Department policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Senior Test Analyst, review and provide assurance of the supplier performing their testing obligations thoroughly and to the required standards and quality. Review the suppliers defect triage with relevant project team members and SMEs.
- Managing the Senior Test Analysts who will be assigned to projects to ensure appropriate testing is planned, managed and successfully executed within forecasted timeframes.
- Ensure test plans, tools, processes and scripts are put in place to support BAU after project closure.
- Design, recruit, allocate and manage a high performing testing team with the capabilities required for this function, including the use of external supplier expertise and incorporates user SMEs when required.
- Manage external testing supplier contracts, deliverables and performance as required.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships across the Delivery, other branches of the Department, with the supplier and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to communicate, collaborate, problem solve and assist with testing processes in a “hands on” way (when there is capacity) to address short term test resource gaps.
Experience in any of the following methodologies, processes and tools is an advantage as is a willingness and ability to learn new tools and technologies:
- Test Management Tools: Experience with test management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, TestRail, Zephyr, or similar tools used for test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Test Automation: Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, or others depending on your application types (web, mobile, desktop).
- Agile and DevOps: Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience in integrating testing within DevOps pipelines, including tools like Jenkins, Git, Docker, etc.
- Performance Testing: Knowledge of performance testing concepts and tools like JMeter, Gatling, or LoadRunner for assessing application scalability and performance.
- Security Testing: Awareness of security testing practices and tools like OWASP Zap or Burp Suite for identifying vulnerabilities.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Luuk Piet on 07 3230 0028
Job Reference: 593554
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.