Senior Systems Integrator
Senior Systems Integrator
- Permanent – Full Time role
- Fortitude Valley location
As the Senior Systems Integrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage collaborative relationships and consult with key project stakeholders across the Department and external application vendors to advise, analyse, design and develop solutions to meet clinical application data integration requirements.
- Provide high level advice to the Department projects and programs on the capacity, resource requirements and timeframes to deliver interfacing solutions of a varying complexity.
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to priorities, technical concepts, key technical decisions, scheduling, and Department’s change management processes.
- Manage and execute the end-to-end software development processes for implementing new application integration interfaces at varying levels of complexity on Department’s messaging infrastructure, including managing the interactions with the client project staff, to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance, including monitoring and troubleshooting, of clinical application integration interfaces in accordance with service level agreements and application interface specifications.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the monitoring and supporting of:
- Application integration interfaces (HL7 v2.3-v2.5)
- Web service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of *nix systems administration (Solaris/RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience in using Lyniate Rhapsody Integration Engine 6.5 or later
- Experience in using Sun JCAPS 5.1.3 or later
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of scripting technologies (Python/BASH)
- Knowledge of Rhapsody Development
- Familiarity with the ITIL methodology and processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal project stakeholders in order to deliver the required healthcare outcomes
- Demonstrated interpersonal, consultation, negotiation, and communication skills to enable effective interaction with technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Luuk Piet on 07 3230 0028
Job Reference: 593636
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.