Senior Program Officer
Eden Ritchie is seeking a Senior Program Officer who will operate from within the Policy, Partnerships and Events branch of the Department.
- 3 month contract with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD location
As the Senior Program Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design, development, promotion and delivery of projects, programs and initiatives that drive tourism business development, growth and resilience
- Undertake research and assist in the development of planning requirements relating to tourism programs and projects
- Develop contracts, agreements and relationships in the delivery of tourism and event programs and projects
- Coordinate financial acquittals and payments, and performance reporting of grants and contracts
- Liaise, negotiate and develop effective networks with senior internal and external stakeholders including government agencies, industry, business associations, peak bodies and other key stakeholders
- Provide timely, high-level briefings, submissions, reports, correspondence, and presentations on a range of Indigenous tourism policy and program issues to Senior Management, the Minister, other government agencies and key stakeholders
- Contribute to development and implementation of the Whole-of-Government tourism industry strategy in partnership with the tourism industry and other government agencies
- Participate in and lead (as appropriate) multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver timely responses to tourism industry related programs and initiatives
- Represent the department at interdepartmental and interagency meetings and forums.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Alison Detaille on 07 3230 0038
Job Reference: 593574
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.