Eden Ritchie is seeking a Project Officer to coordinate and support the Strategic Oversight Office by undertaking project and administrative support, coordination, research, analysis and reporting activities.
- 3 month contract
- Brisbane CBD location
As the Project Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide project and administrative support and advice including the coordination of executive level reports and briefing material and the maintenance of record management systems.
- Use a high level of initiative to resolve issues while managing competing priorities and work either as part of a team, or individually, to deliver workloads on time which meet expectations.
- Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders to discuss business process requirements, and evaluate current process performance
- Interpret and monitor correspondence and initiate action where required while providing quality assurance to ensure all activities are in line with departmental policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, disseminate and monitor incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence and ensure delivery is correct and on time.
- Conduct research and project coordination activities and apply critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills to complex matters in a busy environment.
- Participate as an effective team member and work collaboratively to build and maintain positive working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace change and demonstrate a mindset of innovation and continuous improvement practices to ensure the ongoing development and implementation of enhanced administrative practices and processes.
- Experience using Mincor or similar Correspondence Management systems will be highly regarded.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Alison Detaille on 07 3230 0038
Job Reference: 593812
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.