Project Manager, Rail and Transit Legibility
Eden Ritchie is seeking a Project Manager, Rail and Transit Legibility to work closely with staff within the Marketing and Communications team, to ensure that all products are consistent with the Department brand and contribute to the further integration of the brand. You should have significant expertise in the delivery of complex programs with multiple stakeholders.
You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to confidently deal with a range of stakeholders and to be able to discuss the merits of the products to achieve a high level of support.
- 7 month contract
- Brisbane CBD location
As the Project Manager, Rail and Transit Legibility, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that products requirements are clear and sufficiently detailed for implementation.
- Work with Delivery Partners (including public transport operators) to implement the changes.
- Ensure that projects are delivered and transitioned to BAU.
- Identify opportunities for product development that can assist Department to meet its strategic objectives.
- Consult, liaise and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to investigate and define project deliverables and ensure project outcomes can be delivered within the current business environment.
- Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders regarding project deliverables, to ensure recommended solutions reflect their requirements where possible.
- Foster open communication and cohesion within the team and proactively encourage team initiatives especially in business improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate and conduct workshops with users and key stakeholders.
- Exhibit organisational and planning skills including prioritisation and time management skills.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, to improve legibility products with a focus on the customers’ user experience.
Although not mandatory, knowledge or experience in relation to passenger transport would be an advantage.
The successful Project Manager will manage the project planning, customer delivery, operational readiness and associated governance of customer information initiatives with internal Department business areas and our delivery partners.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Luuk Piet on 07 3230 0028
Job Reference: 593803
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.