Principal Property Officer
Eden Ritchie is seeking Principal Property Officers!
- Duration – 12 months
- Location – Brisbane CBD
As the Principal Property Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the implementation of property programs including Joint Development Agreements, identification and development of third part use and leasing programs, to priorities the services undertaken by Property Services.
- Analyse potential risks, opportunities and strengths in current portfolio by working across the department to identify opportunities, ensuring consistency in decision making, providing learnings for future programs.
- Provide timely, independent specialist property and planning advice, developing strategies, identifying emerging issues and developing and implementing departmental plans which impact key stakeholders within and external to the department.
- Identify legislative and policy obligations and seek to improve operating model within the Division and effectiveness of the Property Services Unit.
- Adopt a project management approach to complex matters to achieve consolidated outcomes.
- Develop and sustain productive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholder groups, including other Property Services teams of Leasing, Tenure and Operational Services, Acquisition & Divestment, property owners, schools, regional infrastructure advisors and across government departments.
Desirable requirements & Skills:
- Although not mandatory, qualifications or industry experience in the Ministerial Infrastructure Designation process, site due diligence, Town Planning, Joint Development Agreements, policy and legislation, and leasing will be beneficial.
- Experience in leading the delivery of high-quality property advice, including the development of appropriate service responses to meet the identified needs of stakeholders to ensure quality service delivery outcomes are achieved.
- Strong research skills and well-developed written skills, including report and brief writing.
- Awareness and understanding of relevant legislation and policy which impact upon a Queensland Government property portfolio.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Luuk Piet on 0732300028
Job Reference: 593873
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.