Principal Program Officer
Eden Ritchie is seeking a Principal Program Officer to assist the Manager and Director in delivering Community Services initiatives by undertaking program design, planning, analysis, implementation, and reporting, and/or contract administration activities.
Your ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in a commissioning approach will be critical to your success and so will your experience in program management.
- 1 month contract with possibility of extension
- Brisbane CBD location
As the Principal Program Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a range of activities related to program design, planning, analysis, implementation, and reporting that support the effective delivery of services to Queensland communities.
- Taking a programmatic approach to the management of associated funding initiatives including program budget management and investment planning.
- Providing strategic and operational advice and analysis to support decisions of government including correspondence and briefing materials relevant to the work area.
- Preparing a range of written materials that support advice to government, including correspondence, briefing material, and information papers concerned with the initiatives delivered by the work area.
- Participating in commissioning processes including grant and procurement purchasing activities.
- Actively establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the department, and across government and broader human services networks.
- Contributing to strategic priorities of the Division including the Strategy and Reform agenda and professionally represent the department at forums and meetings as required.
Skills and experience:
- Thinks critically and acts on the broader purpose of the system.
- Works efficiently in a high paced environment, managing multiple projects, priorities, and change.
- Embraces change and leads with focus and optimism in an environment of complexity and ambiguity.
- Builds and sustains relationships to enable the collaborative delivery of customer-focused outcomes.
- Communicates clearly, structuring messages succinctly, both in writing and orally, and tailors’ communication style for diverse audiences.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where health, safety and wellbeing are promoted and prioritised.
- Pursues opportunities for growth through agile learning, and development of self-awareness.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Alison Detaille on 07 3230 0038
Job Reference: 593751
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.