Portfolio Performance Reporting Analyst
Eden Ritchie is seeking a Portfolio Performance Reporting Analyst to bring portfolio performance reporting and requirements gathering expertise to the internal project team.
The successful candidate in this role will collaborate with the embedded consultancy resources and work with stakeholders across the Division in undertaking a wide range of tasks to support and develop the analysis and reporting requirements across the portfolio to help inform portfolio performance and executive decision making.
- 11 month contract
- Brisbane CBD location
The Portfolio Performance Reporting Analyst will:
- Demonstrate proven ability to work in a team environment, developing effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate experience in non-financial and financial performance reporting of large-scale, capital-intensive project portfolios.
- Analysis of the annual delivery portfolio performance from financial and non-financial perspectives
- Produce targeted performance reports using on available data and make recommendations on historic and current delivery performance
- Demonstrate ability to gather requirements from a variety of stakeholders and translate these into fit for purpose solutions.
- Have experience in identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to transform data into bespoke solutions for its relevant audience.
- Contribute to activities associated with the implementation of new reporting requirements for portfolio performance, governance, project lifecycle and safety.
- Model business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements?.
- Proactively contribute and provide advice and recommendations on the design, development, implementation and ongoing review of portfolio performance processes and improvements.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Formal qualifications in business related disciplines (Business, Commerce, Information Systems).
- Qualifications and experience in data analytics with a focus on portfolio reporting will be highly regarded.
- Background in an Infrastructure Portfolio Management Office environment or similar.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Luuk Piet on 07 3230 0028
Job Reference: 593522
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.