Human Resource Advisor
Eden Ritchie is seeking a Human Resource Advisor to support the region in all facets of human resource management services and activities including workforce planning, recruitment and selection, performance management, discipline processes, research and analysis, reporting, learning and development, payroll and timesheet enquiries, induction and exit procedures.
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Nerang location
As the Human Resource Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice to stakeholders on positive performance management and discipline issues and participate in performance meetings and prepare correspondence as required.
- Undertake research and analysis of human resources legislation, directive and policies to provide solution focused recommendations for a range of human resource activities.
- Deliver presentations and information sessions to both the leadership team and staff on human resource initiatives.
- Support our leadership capability, performance management, workforce planning and organisational culture agenda.
- Drive excellence in recruitment by participating as a panel member, providing procedural advice, advertisement placement and management of pre- employment screening, appointment processing and onboarding.
- Provide expert, business focused human resource management advice and project support on a wide range of complex human resource and change management issues in order to enhance business outcomes and support the achievement of corporate goals.
- Produce timely, accurate and professional documents to support human resource functions and decisions including business cases and briefing notes, recruitment advertisements, role descriptions, statistical reports, advices to the leadership team and presentations.
- Through well-developed interpersonal and communication skills build and maintain working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Contribute to best practices and quality standards in the human resources team through the development of customer request timeframes, expectations and task deadlines, record monitoring and management and reporting performance and crucial information to team leader.
- Develop and maintain work instructions, FAQ’s and processes for key tasks and participate in specialised HR projects as required.
You will have experience in providing human resource management services and advice to leaders within an operational environment.
The possession of a relevant qualification in Human Resources or Business Management will be highly regarded.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW submitting your resume in WORD format.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please contact Alison Detaille on 07 3230 0038
Job Reference: 593633
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.